Dere Street Barristers’ Family Group invites you and your colleagues to a ‘Digital Forensics Seminar’ to be delivered by Chris Hoyle, a Senior Case Manager at CYFOR.
The seminar will be at 4.30pm on 15.4.2021 via MS Teams and will consider the following topics:
- The importance of adhering to forensic methodology for data preservation.
- What is cell site analysis and how can it provide the evidence I need?
- Mobile phone forensics – what data can be recovered?
- Exploring digital media investigations and computer forensics – the power of digital evidence.
- How much forensic detail can audio visual forensics provide?
- Understanding social media: the reliability of its evidence.
Please contact any of the family clerks at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0344 335 1551 if you would like to join this seminar.