Laura commenced a common law pupillage in October 2021 under the supervision of Philip Morgan.
Prior to commencing pupillage, Laura worked as a County Court Advocate appearing before District Judges representing both Claimants and Defendants in a variety of contested civil matters including small claims, landlord and tenant disputes, possession claims and general civil applications. She later worked as an in-house Advocate for DWF in the insurance and personal injury department representing insurer clients in various hearings and drafting witness statements, particulars of claim and defence statements.
- The Honourable Society Middle Temple
- The Bar Professional Training course (BPTC), Very Competent
- LLM, University of Law (Distinction)
- LLB, University of Hull
Scholarships, Awards and Prizes
- Baron Dr Ver Heyden de Lancey Prize, Middle Temple (Top scoring Middle Temple student on the BPTC)
- COMBAR Scholarship and Bursary