Grace is currently in the second six of her common law pupillage under the supervision of Frazer McDermott. She welcomes instructions in all areas of Chambers’ practice.
Prior to starting pupillage, Grace was undertaking her Bar Training Course full-time whilst living and studying at Gray’s Inn as a residential scholar. During her time here, Grace sat on the committee for the Association of Gray’s Inn Students, organising educational and social events at the Inn.
Alongside her studies, she worked with the Vocalise programme, teaching key debating skills to male prisoners in London. In addition to this, she volunteered for a wide range of organisations and charities including Griffin Law, Domestic Abuse Stops Here and Globalteer. As such, Grace has experience in supporting vulnerable individuals and those from differing backgrounds.
- Barrister Training Course, BPP University London (‘Very Competent’/Merit)
- LLB, Durham University (2:1)
Scholarships, Awards and Prizes
- The Richard Yorke Scholarship 2020-21
- Gray’s Inn Residential Scholarship 2020-21
- BPP Advocacy Excellency Scholarship 2020-21
- International Human Rights Law Award (Durham) 2020
- Grey College Trust Award for Volunteering 2019
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- BSB Pupil Liaison Group 2021-22