Edmund became a tenant after successfully completing a common law pupillage under the tuition of Tim Donnelly.
Before commencing pupillage, Edmund worked as a County Court Advocate representing clients in a variety of civil applications, including infant approvals, return of goods, bankruptcy, entering and setting aside judgments and mortgage possessions.
Edmund also has experience in mental health homicide investigations. His time with the Army Reserve has given him a thorough understanding of military workings from the ‘ground up’.
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) University of Northumbria (Very Competent)
- MLaw, University of Northumbria (First Class)
Scholarships, Awards and Prizes
- The Chrystal McMillan Prize awarded by Middle Temple.
- The KK Luthra Memorial Moot Court in New Delhi, India (Quarter-finalist).