Year of call: 2003
areas of practice
- Miss Lennon Was Educated At Dalriada Grammar In Northern Ireland And Came To England To Study Law At Northumbria University. She Practised For 2 and a half Years In Northern Ireland before returning to the North-East of England, joining York Chambers (now Dere Street Chambers) in February 2007.
- Northumbria University at Newcastle upon Tyne
- Law exempting Bar Vocational Course LLB (Hons) 2:1 (Very Competent)
- Member of the Northern Irish Bar (2003)
- Member of the Family Bar Association
- Member of the North East Circuit
- Miss Lennon Practised For 2 and a half Years In Northern Ireland, Gaining Experience In Brussels II Cases Where Parents Had Absconded With The Children Over The Border To Ireland.
- Her practice there included criminal work and during her training she was involved in a high profile terrorist case. Furthermore, Miss Lennon also taught law at undergraduate level at the University of Ulster in Jordanstown during her time in Northern Ireland, giving her a breadth of experience before joining the North East Circuit.
- Miss Lennon regularly gives CPD accredited seminars and lectures in her areas of expertise to solicitors, counsel and to Local Authorities.