‘Recommended for cases involving serious sexual offences.’ - The Legal 500 2019
As a specialist criminal practitioner, Daniel is instructed on behalf of the Defence and Prosecution in serious criminal cases including Homicide, Rape, Fraud, drugs offences and serious offences of violence.
He has extensive experience in cases of Rape and serious sexual offences including offences against children.
He is regularly instructed in cases involving young and vulnerable Defendants and witnesses.
Daniel is instructed in cases involving computer analysis, cell site and telephone evidence together with modern forensic identification techniques. He is also instructed in cases involving regulatory offences.
- R v Y Kidnapping : Rape and false imprisonment of Defendants estranged wife.
- R V M : Businesswoman Charged With Conspiracy To Fraudulently Obtain Mortgages. Part Of A Fraud Valued At Over £1 Million.
- R v Rai : Murder of disabled man by young Defendant
- R v H : Historic Rapes and serious sexual offences committed against young children a number of which resulted in pregnancy.
- R v Smith : Possession of an Explosive Substance with intent to endanger life.
- R v L D : Dairy charged with regulatory offences
- R v D : Businessman charged with conspiracy to defraud in relation to council contracts.
- R v H : Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice involving allegations that false evidence had been given during the course of the original trial.
- R v Thexton : Conspiracy to steal cash machines (ATM’s) throughout the North of England and Scotland.
- R v Mitzi : Conspiracy to supply Cocaine and Heroin.
The Legal 500 2019
‘Recommended for cases involving serious sexual offences.’
- Member of the Criminal Bar Association
- Member of the North Eastern Circuit
- Queen Mary College, University of London
- Inns of Court School of Law